Let’s travel through time and history across Greece and beyond to discover ancient sites, mythical gods and heroes; the holy places where Christian tradition was born, local Greek culture and undiscovered havens where only small ships can dock
Follow Paul’s pilgrimage from Philippi to Thessaloniki, Athens, Corinth and beyond.
Discover the religious practices of the ancients, from the dawn of time, and re-live the everyday challenges faced by St. Paul to preach the Gospel in the land of the gods. Mycenae, rich in gold, King Nestor’s Palace in Pylos, Olympia, birthplace of the Olympic Games, Delphi, the oracle of Apollo, the dramatic beauty of the Mani Peninsula and cruise the underground river in the Diros Caves are only some of the highlights of your venture.
Enjoy the delights of a small ship cruise around the Peloponnese sailing its blue waters and relishing the sea air.
Our expert guides will take you on an inspiring journey through antiquity, early Christianity, the Byzantine era and Greek Orthodox tradition.
• Eight day Land tour following the steps of St. Paul from Thessaloniki to Athens
• Seven day Small Ship Cruise around the Peloponnese docking in harbors inaccessible to large cruiseliners
• Guided visits of Apostle Paul’s Pilgrimage locations: Philippi, Thessaloniki, Veroea, Athens, Corinth
• Guided visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Mycenae, Meteora, Athens Acropolis, Ancient Olympia, Delphi
• Overnight at charming Nafplio port town
• Impressive Corinth Canal crossing
• Taste of local life and Greek products