Inspiration Ventures best shore excursion gives you an insider’s view of
Athens ‘Beyond the Acropolis’ offering a unique perspective to Classical Art
Treasures and ancient Greek culture. Ideal for art lovers and visitors seeking
insight into ancient life and thought.
The timeless myths carved into the
marbles come alive with your licensed, expert guide.
You will also enjoy an authentic journey of discovery through the sights and
sounds of Athens for a true taste of the City.
Visit the Acropolis and Parthenon, a Unesco Cultural Heritage Site, new Acropolis
Museum and the Panathenaic Stadium, home of the first Modern Olympic Games.
- Athens city tour (Parliament, Neoclassical trilogy, Zeus’ Temple)
- Visit to the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum
- Stroll through historical center
- Panathenaic Stadium home of Modern Olympics
- Athenian Agora
- Flea Market and the Plaka
- Scenic drive to Lycabettus Hill, highest view point of the city
- Guided Tour and Entrance fees to all sites described.
- Start to Finish services of the Inspiration Ventures Tour Guide
- Private Mercedes motor coach transportation
- Light lunch at local taverna
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for your Tour Guide & Driver
- For touring in Athens we suggest comfortable, casual clothes and good walking shoes for visiting the sites. Hats, sunscreen and a bottle of water are suggested during summer months.
- Big bags and backpacks are not allowed in most sites & Museums. They are usually kept at the entrance and returned to you after the visit.
- Remember to bring along your cameras. You will have great photo moments. Please note that in Museums and Sites it is not allowed to pose by a statue for a picture.
- Please remember not to leave your bags, cameras or any personal item unattended.
- Consider about 2 miles walking during the day, which includes city walking but also uneven ground while visiting sites, uphill Acropolis climb, steps and cobblestone streets. Good physical condition is important. Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated.