Inspiration Ventures best child-friendly shore excursion is especially designed for families traveling together to share an enriching experience.
The ‘Once Upon A Time In Athens Tour’ is the perfect opportunity to share special moments of discovery and family fun while exploring Athens Highlights. A well-paced tour with something for everyone, the magic of storytelling makes ancient history and culture come alive.
Our licensed guide encourages family participation through fun activities and hands’ on experiences, which motivates young explorers to learn and enjoy Greek history together with adults.
Upon request this tour can be adjusted to 4 hours half -day tour, if the kids are under five years old and are easily getting tired.
During your Full day in Athens your family will experience:
- City tour of Athens
- Visit to the Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum.
- Short hike on Philopappos Hill with spectacular view of the Acropolis
- Stroll in the Plaka (neoclassical quarter under the Acropolis) and light lunch
- Mini race at the Panathenaic Stadium, home of the First Modern Olympics
- Photo stop on Lycabettus Hill, with panoramic view of Athens below
Note: This tour can be offered as well as a half day - 4 hours
- Guided Tour and Entrance fees to all sites described
- Start to Finish services of the Inspiration Ventures Tour Guide
- Private Mercedes motor coach transportation
- Light lunch at local taverna
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for your Tour Guide & Driver
- For touring in Athens we suggest comfortable, casual clothes and good walking shoes for visiting the sites. Hats, sunscreen and a bottle of water are suggested during summer months.
- Big bags and backpacks are not allowed in most sites & Museums. They are usually kept at the entrance and returned to you after the visit.
- Remember to bring along your cameras. You will have great photo moments. Please note that in Museums and Sites it is not allowed to pose by a statue for a picture.
- Please remember not to leave your bags, cameras or any personal item unattended.
- Consider about 2 miles walking during the day, which includes city walking but also uneven ground while visiting sites, uphill Acropolis climb, steps and cobblestone streets. Good physical condition is important. Wheelchairs cannot be accommodated.